Monday, February 26, 2007

Yay!

Hey check this out.

Here's my blue pencil sketch of a lovely gal singing, shouting, doing whatever.
















Next I cleaned that up with a charcoal pencil.


















I decided to take that on into Illustrator and ink it up. I do like my charcoal clean up but Illustrator gave me smoother, bolder, and cleaner lines. The charcoal really helped out as a guide and kept me from straying too far from the truth.


















Then I colored it in Photoshop :)


















Hey leave comments if you want, I like feedback!

7 comments:

Glasgow said...

Holy shit! You're mad talented. I imagine you've heard that one before -- apologies. But thanks for the link and your artwork is incredible. I wish I could draw like that...

Brian Romero said...

Cool! On the next one try to use the line thickness to accentuate your characters action.

Mad Taylor said...

Hey Glasgow thanks for takin' a peek at my stuff glad you like it!

Brian thanks for the advice! I plan on attacking some more Illustrator stuff so I'll keep that in mind.

Clinton said...

I like your drawing. Once you get the line weight down in Illustrator, it's going to look very good!

Mad Taylor said...

Hey Clinton thanks, I plan on doing another practice and I'll for sure focus on line weight.

Mayor McChiz said...

What happened to the brain on her shirt? Um... fix your line weight. I'd fuck her.

Mad Taylor said...

her brain fall down and go boom.