Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ginger Jackoff



Made this for 5 Second Animation Day at Titmouse, March 17th 2010.

A bit about the underlying context to my piece. It's clear that I hate the Parking Enforcement. We have to struggle to park every Monday and Tuesday around Titmouse because of street cleaning. Sometimes if you aren't quick to the draw on moving your car you get a nice fat parking ticket. Handsome Richard is based off and voiced by the accountant at Titmouse. That is also his mouth. Since he is the money man I thought he'd be a good heroic figure to come in and take out the demonic Parking Enforcement. The Jesus intro was an idea I got Tuesday night. Jeremy and I went up to Hollywood Blvd. to get a few super heroes to do intros. However there were no heroes, just Jesus hanging out and then the awesome crazy guy in Jeremy's piece. They were both very nice and cooperative and we tipped them :)

KMD is a cool new insult we like to use, spread it!

My friend, Jeremy Polgar, and I came up with the character Ginger Jackoff. So for 5 Sec. Day we each did our own piece using this character. So you get two of em!

1 comment:

Matt Taylor said...

hey thanks Tony glad you like it!